Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

This week's menu

We just got back from our marathon trek to New Mexico yesterday, so today was our day to get back settled in. I am really looking forward to everything on tap this week. I love that feeling!

Tuesday - Broiled Cod Fillets with Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto, Farfalle and Peas
Wednesday - Beef with Broccoli and Yams, Brown Rice and Bread
Thursday - Spaghetti and Sauteed Mushrooms with Bread and Salad
Friday - Tamales Compuestos (Thanks to Mama Reita for hooking us up with some scrumptious tamales she and her friends put together last fall!) with Black Beans
Saturday - Barbecue Chicken with veggies from the farmers' market
Sunday - Veggie Night (We love having a veggie smorgasbord just after our runs to the farmers' market each Saturday)

Nesting has now hit in full force! This week's goal is to get as many of the nooks and crannies in the house cleaned out as possible (I tackled my laundry "closet" today, something I am very happy to have behind me!), and this weekend we will start the transition of moving Charlotte and Jack into the same bedroom. I am so nervous about how they are going to sleep with their new arrangement!

No comments: