Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I've been feeling scrappy!

I've been scrapping up a storm lately for the Sketchapalooza class and other Feeling Scrappy fun, so most of my pages are top-secret until class starts next week. (If you haven't signed up yet for Sketchapalooza , there is still time! The new class format is absolutely awesome, and we are set for a month full of sketch inspiration and scrappy camaraderie that I promise will not fail to impress!)

I was feeling the need to share something scrap-related today, and it dawned on me I had never posted this layout here after it was on the FS site for the last challenge. This was based on my very first original sketch (go me!), and I had such fun with it. The felt embellishments at bottom left didn't scan true to their color, but you get more of a feel for the way it all comes together from the closeup shots below.

By the way, in addition to the class fun that is set to start next Monday (with some pre-class conversation already taking place on the class board!), our second challenge at Feeling Scrappy will be revealed tomorrow. Be sure to venture over to the site tomorrow to see what the latest round will entail. You won't want to miss the amazing prize package of goodies lined up for the lucky winner of this one!

Have a happy Weekend Eve!












Posted by Picasa

No comments: