Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Whoa, Nelly! (and a Sketchapalooza reminder :)

I have been a scrapping fool for the last couple of days. I've finished six pages, with four of them completed yesterday alone! Go me! All of them have been for the Sketchapalooza class set to begin at Feeling Scrappy next Monday, so I can't share any pics. But you can see my pages along with tons of other amazing examples from the DT based on all of the fabulous sketches by signing up here!

For anyone who has never taken a sketch class at Feeling Scrappy, I just can't say enough for how much you'll enjoy yourself if you sign up. Being in such a supportive, enthusiastic environment and having the ability to work at your own pace will allow to to finish more pages in a one-month span than you ever imagined possible! During the last class, I finished 17 layouts!! I encourage every scrapper, from beginner to expert, to sign up. You won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

Jayne said...

I agree! Love the sketch class the most - it feels so good to get lots of layouts done!! Woo-hoo!