Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

Better late than never!

My Friday Fill-Ins before I sign off to watch last night's Grey's. :)

1. When I look to the left, I see the mounds of cozy pillows on Matt's side of the bed.
2. Our family room is the room that has the best view in my home.
3. Let it work out for me to wake up feeling miraculously better in the morning!
4. Never trust a haircut done dirt cheap!
5. Living prudently within our means is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.
6. If you have any Tootsie rolls (the big bars and none of the midgees or whatever they call them), cornbread dressing, or Whataburgers with cheese (I MISS that place!) feel free to send them my way. (Pregnancy cravings!)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating green chile stew and watching Grey's, tomorrow my plans include doing some shopping, watching some b-ball and working in a bit of scrapping, and Sunday, I want to build our new herb garden after church!

Night night,
A.

No comments: