Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

I've seen this on lots of other blogs, and I thought it would be fun to give it a shot, too! My answers are in bold.

1. Deciding to make pizza tonight for my pizza-obsessed hubby was my last random act of kindness.
2. Another place that is sunny and beachside sounds heavenly right now!
3. I am very loyal and hopelessly emotional in matters of the heart.
4. Coffee, tea or Diet Coke!
5. I cannot imagine Matt and me ever taking separate paths.
6. Our children remind me that there is more joy in this world than I ever thought possible.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating pizza and watching a movie, tomorrow my plans include heading to the zoo with some friends, and Sunday, I want to have some family time after church and maybe sneak in some scrapping, all the while coping with losing an hour of sleep from the time change!

2 comments:

Char said...

UGH, I forgot about the hour loss! Hope you enjoy your day at the zoo today! Have a wonderful weekend!

Stacy said...

How was the zoo?