Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Bows

I've been trying my hand at making some more bows for Charlotte (those little bug bows got me hooked!), something kind of fresh and out of the ordinary to go with all of the cute outfits Mammo is always sending her. I came up with this little flower design, and I have to say I am really digging these things! I made my own korker ribbon for the flower centers. It was so easy to do, and I think it really adds a lot.




I have been a fairly delinquent blogger lately (bad me). My craft time is keeping me off of the computer for the most part! Between the bows and the maternity tops (I made myself another one on Saturday) and some card making, I'm a busy girl of late. More pics of my finished projects are sure to come.

By the way, menu Monday is getting pushed back to later in the week. It was such a wild one last week, I am still working on fixing some of the things I had planned for last week!
A.

No comments: