Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

Menu Monday

Happy Monday! Here's what's on tap for us this week. We've got a crazy few days ahead, so lots of what we're having are go-to recipes.

Monday - Vegetable Quinoa Pilaf with Bread and Salad
Tuesday - Spaghetti with Sauteed Mushrooms, Salad and Bread (we didn't wind up eating this on Saturday as I had planned)
Wednesday - Stir-Fried Beef, Broccoli and Yams
Thursday - Chile Rellenos with Black Beans and Spanish Rice
Friday - Chicken Parmesan with Broccolini, Salad and Bread (I am doubling the sauce recipe on Tuesday to have enough for this as well)

We are having a party at our house Saturday, and Sunday will be a Mothers' Day surprise (fun!!), so that is about it!

Since we're having the quinoa again this week, I thought I'd share this pic from the last time I made it. All of these gorgeous colors have me looking forward to tonight's supper already! Isn't healthy eating gorgeous? :)



A.

No comments: