Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Today's project

I thought I'd share this little outfit I made today for Charlotte. The pant pattern is Britches and Bloomers by Jackie Clark, and although I am going to have to tweak the sizing a bit the next time around (she needs more room for her little caboose! :), I really enjoyed working with it. The t-shirt I picked up for $1.50 at Wally World a while back, and I added some coordinating fabric yo-yo's and some leaves I cut from the pant fabric. (I stitched the yo-yo's and the leaves on with a small zig-zag.) If you've never made any yo-yo's you really should give it a try. They are so simple to throw together, yet the options for using them are endless!



2 comments:

Jayne said...

Adorable! You are so talented Amy!

Becky said...

So (sew) adorable! :D