Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

A bit of what I've been working on

The From Mess to Success organizer class just wrapped up at Feeling Scrappy, and in addition to the primary organizer that was the focal point of the class, I put together a couple of small projects that I thought I'd share. Since I was the coordinator for this class, I have been working on it fairly non-stop for the last little while!

The first bonus project I designed was a pocket/purse calendar to take along to jot down appointments and dates. I came up with the calendar template for this, and then I used my Bind-it-All to bind everything together. Have I mentioned yet how much I LOVE that thing?? I bought it to finish some desk calendars I made for everyone for Christmas this year, and I am now completely addicted to using it in my projects!



The second bonus project was a dry erase organizing station. I've had it in mind to put something like this together to live on my kitchen counter, and this was the perfect opportunity. In terms of functionality with minimal time required to put it together, this project rocks!



So now that this class is over, my next project is to get my supplies back in some semblance of order. Things have gotten fairly out of control! My scrapping "space" is somewhat limited, so I've had to get creative when it comes to my options. Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Nat said...

wow, you have been busy, they are amazing!!!
I have a little something on my blog for you, come by and check it out
chat soon
mwa mwa
Luv Nat xx

The Walker Family said...

I really enjoyed your class at Feeling Scrappy. I am amazed at your talent Amy! I'm so thankful you share these amazing talents with others.