Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Anonymous...something I wanted to be yesterday when Jack decided to tell the salesman at Payless his bathroom was really dirty.

2. Life is a Highway. (Better known in our household as the Lightning song)

3. Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, and then have a glass of wine.

4. Planting lots of happy flowers is what I look forward to most about spring.

5. Who needs therapy when there is chocolate?

6. Reese's eggs MUST go into the Easter Basket!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing some deck-sittin', tomorrow my plans include planting lots of happy flowers (see #4), and Sunday, I want to rejoice that Jesus is ALIVE (and eat some candy, too ;)!

Good Friday to all of you, my friends!
A.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Yum.... Reese's eggs...I miss PB so much!!! I can't believe I have a child you may never have a single bite of one of my favorite foods. :) Looks like you all had a wonderful Easter!! Love the pics of the kids. You have such a beautiful family!!