Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

Menu Monday

The theme for this week? Easy peasy. Matt has a lot of business travel coming up, but I am going to try really hard not to do my usual and settle for the drive-through routine while he's away. Wish me luck!


Monday - Venison Loin with Twice-Baked Potatoes and Broccoli (We were too exhausted from working in the yard to make this on Saturday like I had originally planned!)
Tuesday - Chopped Steaks with Mashed Potatoes and Peas
Wednesday - Shortcut Beef and Green Chile Enchiladas
Thursday - Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwiches with Potato Chowder
Friday - Frozen Pizza
Saturday - Spaghetti with Salad


This week's groceries are already bought and put away. Love that! I've started a little tradition of picking up a bouquet of flowers to have on the kitchen table each week, and I just had to share this pic of last week's selection. These were the most gorgeous grocery store flowers I have ever had! Stargazers make my heart happy since they were the star flowers in our wedding. :)






Have a great week!

No comments: