Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

A recent discovery

Ok. I am now on a sewing kick. A wanting-to-sew-every-spare-minute-I-can-manage sewing kick. I haven't sat down at my scrapping desk since before our trip to Florida (!!), but I have managed to put together lots of home decor items (photos to come soon - I promise!) as well as to paint our bathroom cabinets and repaint our bedroom in the most soothing shade imaginable. I have never loved my bedroom before, but I really think I might be on the right track this time! It is still a work in progress, but you can be sure I'll share here when I am finished.

But. Back to sewing. Hunting for some project ideas a few nights ago, I stumbled upon the most charming little blog. There are so many project ideas, it will make your head spin. Trust me: after a half hour of looking through these archives, even if you're not a seamstress, you'll fancy yourself one! :)

Sew, Mama, Sew!

Have fun!
A.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I've been a fan of Sew, Mama, Sew for quite awhile. Great site!

I can't wait to see what you've been sewing Amy! :D

Unknown said...

You have me all over that site!!!!!! THANKS!!!!